Tuesday 20 April 2010

travel itinerary

hey guys so i've got loads to write about but it's 12.15 am and i've been dancing since 8.30am so I'm just going to put up my itinerary WHICH I JUST BOOKED AND PAID FOR SO WOOOOP!
I'll be in Baltimore/washington dc until 25th/26th May when ama gets to New york
Boston 4th -9 th june
Chicago 9th-13th june (so chicago for england vs america world cup woooo)
California 13th – 30th june (going to try see as much of it as possible and head over to nervada too)
New Orleans 1st July – 5th July
Miami 5th July – not too sure yet hoping to go and visit my aunt and uncle in florida
then we need to be in new York by 12th July because
12th July-12th August TRINIDAD
Then 12th -16th August New York again for a last party
Then 17th August I return home =( (i get into heathrow at 10.05am on 17th August hopefully really tanned)

No comments:

Post a Comment