Thursday 22 July 2010

trinidad

before trinidad we went up to melbourne in florida to stay with ym aunty and uncle, it was sooo good to see them. I hadn't seen them in 7years and they were exactly the same, still fun and loving and happy.
Then we had a horrific journey up to newark and almost missed the flight to trinidad due to flights being cancelled and planes being delayed then having to fly into new york and getting a $100 taxi to newark. In the end we made our flight, but our suitcases didn't. But unlike celia i really didn't care because after 20years i was in trinidad and finally got to meet my brothers!

I'm here and i love it and today I've already eaten 3 mangoes! the food is amazing. I am getting on really well with my brothers, I've met cousins and uncles and partied and relaxed. i am rushing through updating because i realised I hadn't written on this in ages but that's the short of chicago - trinidad so far!!!

I'm sad i have under a month left but am already planning my next trips (miami and new york and australia for 4 months and thailand) after i've graduated...! we're also planning our last 3nights in new york and a lot of our goucher friends are coming to party iwth us so i'm excited!

I hope all is good back home.
see you all in under a month! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment